Choosing the right Agent is the SECOND most important decision you can make – next to choosing the right Home!
Your home is probably the biggest financial decision your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing the one you like.
Why Choose Jon Patrick and Allen Tate To Represent Me?
Talk to other agents, and you’ll hear the same things over and over.
- History of their company
- How many agents their office has
- Their “tools”
- The MLS
- How hard they’ll work
The fact is almost every agent has similar tools, and we all have access to the MLS.
There’s one thing missing, and that’s YOU as the Customer! Listen to other agents, and it’s a lot of talking about themselves.
But very little about you and what YOU want!
Making it about YOU!
We approach every Client the same way: by turning the traditional “dog and pony” show of most agents on it’s head, and instead making the process all about you and your family!
First, we take the time to meet you, and to understand where you are and your motivations to find a new home. Put simply, you’re not just curious, you are looking to buy a Home! Why? What are you looking for? What are your major concerns?
Second, we help you understand the process moving forward.
Most importantly, we are making sure there’s a Fit between you and I and the services we can provide.
Only then do you decide if you’re ready to move forward.
Buying Your Home
We’re here to help guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
- You will have full access to ALL Homes Available for viewing on the MLS in the Greater Charlotte Area. We talk through your desires for price and location, and set up a customized search!
- Our expert local knowledge of the Matthews, Mint-Hill, Charlotte and the surrounding areas should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also for schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even from one neighborhood to the next. The Charlotte area is no different! It’s our job to help guide you into opportunities and out of traps.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? We help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and we’ll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. We help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes the best possible terms and conditions that meets your specific needs.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! We will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to your releasing any contingencies and closing, we will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you and protect your interests.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. We will give you the full benefit of our real estate knowledge and experience in working with the contracts.
We represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Greater Charlotte area.
While you can view a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely, and the process can be intimidating to Buyers.
Buyers beware! Don’t leave what is probably the most important financial transaction you will ever make to chance.