The Charlotte Real Estate Market continues to experience strong growth, with a continued hint of the beginning of the seasonal slow-down.
Let’s take a look at the October 2017 Charlotte Real Estate Snapshot:
October 2017 Charlotte Real Estate Snapshot
- New Listings: 4,336 (Up +3.1% from last year)
- Sold Listings: 3,664 (Up +2.6% from last year)
- Pending Sales: 4,173 (Up +15.4% from last year)
- Total Active Listings: 9,539 (Down –18.9% from last year)
- Median Sales Price: $223,000 (Up +6.2% from last year)
- List To Sold Price Ratio: 96.6% (Up from 96.2% from last year)
- Days on the Market: 49 Days (Down from 60 days from last year)
Still a Sellers Market – Is NOW The Time To Move?
Homes in great condition and priced right can expect a lot of activity and potential offers.
While the number of new listings has been creeping up, those new listings are still not enough to offset the strong number of buyers in the market so there’s still an ever-increasing shortage of homes for buyers.
For sellers who take the time and spend a bit to get their house in great condition, it’s a great market. For buyers, look beyond paint and those things that might take a few hundred dollars or some elbow grease and realize there are great homes to be had!
Mahool Nance Team
Helen Adams Realty